A Story Within A Blog

Sort of like a continuous story on this very blog! Keep watch every Thursday for a new chapter and the first Monday of the month for a mini-chapter! Yeah, many people are reading. If you like, tell your friends! If you don't like, well bleep you. Have fun!

-Arianna

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Prologue: Hell's Everywhere

Prologue: Hell's Everywhere


Listen here. You're in danger. I'm in danger. Oh wait, THE WORLD"S IN DANGER. And, yes, its all of the dark angels fault.


Look, I don't expect you to freak, but the apocalypse may be coming. The Darkness Society is planning the end. And I have to stop it. Or so the prophecy says.


Climb on spaceships even if their outlawed and fly to safety. Keep rations for a few thousand years. Take everyone so we can keep the human race alive.


Yes, so you may not believe me. Fine, wait for death. But, we need to keep the humans going. We can't afford them to live in the Shadowland. Not while the Darkness Society is in charge.


"Them" you ask?


Have I mentioned I'm an angel? And hell's everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment