A Story Within A Blog

Sort of like a continuous story on this very blog! Keep watch every Thursday for a new chapter and the first Monday of the month for a mini-chapter! Yeah, many people are reading. If you like, tell your friends! If you don't like, well bleep you. Have fun!

-Arianna

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Chapter 8

Let's sum up what we've seen so far.


1) Earth = Hell. Pretty scary.
2) We're angels of light. Emphasis on light.
3) We're being attacked by the Dark Society.


The dark winged thing disappeared. Lyon and I looked around.


"Faith! Xander! Fly upward! Get out!" I yelled. They stared and saw the scared look on my face. Knowing that I'm one of the most fiercest people, they backed off and flew back up to the Arc Of Light.


"Zoe, Lyon. You guys should leave too. This could get ugly," Miss Penny said.


"What?! Are you out of your mind!?" Lyon yelled.


"We're so not leaving you!" I said. Miss Penny sighed.


"GO!" she said. Lyon being Lyon and me being me, we didn't. We're one of the most stubborn people (or angels?) of all time. We're not going to back out of this.


"Shadow Serene!" Miss Penny said. She stared around and started flying in one direction. Then, she turned. I still couldn't see anything except for this madhouse.


"LYON!" Miss Penny yelled. He turned around, but it was too late. The dark angel came up behind him.


"Eye of Paralysis!" the dark angel guy said. His eyes started to turn a fierce yellow. Lyon stopped flapping his wings and fell.


"Lyon!" I said. I caught him just before he fell onto the ground. Surprisingly, he was lighter than before. But, where could I put him?


"Angel Cloud Technique!" Miss Penny yelled. A bed with the made of clouds appeared in front of us. It had wings too, just like an angel. Pure white. I placed Lyon and the cloud flew up to the Arc Of Light.


"Dancing Swords!" Miss Penny yelled. A bunch of swords were summoned and were heading straight for the dark angel.


"Time Arc!" the dark angel said. The swords stopped and fell to the ground.


"Time Arc?! You're-" Miss Penny cried.


"Cameron Nara, Dark Angel," he finished.


"Huh?" I said.


"What-what happened to you?!" Miss Penny wailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment