"So, Lyon..." I mumbled.
"What?" he asked.
"Remember what that butt head at the Judgement of Death place said. About the Dark Society? If we're angels of light, does that mean there are angels of darkness too. Plus, evil creatures like werewolves and ghouls?" I asked.
"Good point," Xander said, who flew up next to us.
You're wondering: Wait? "Fly"?
It seems that we're angels and not regular teens. We were put to death many times, one of them being an accident. It seems we were stuck in the prison which was kid's hell for being "angels of light". I have no clue what that means, but since angels can fly, that's what the wings are for.
"Could you guys stop talking? I'm hungry!" Faith said. Faith and Xander were some of our jailbreak companions.
"We're almost there, Faith," Lyon said gently. We flew in silence until we came upon a rocky cliff along the Pacific shoreline. I let my wings cool off, as it seems they were hot and sticky. Even though each of our wings had to be more than ten feet long, it was a big cave and we could fit everything in.
"So, what are we going to do?" Lyon asked. I thought.
"First, we have to get more information. I mean, this angel thing just popped out of the blue. You and I have questions and I know we want answers. We're going to track down another angel, after we rest off a bit. After that, maybe we could find our parents," I explained. I thought I did pretty well.
"But, I don't know who my parents are. I've forgotten who they are after all those years!" Xander whined.
"Me too. Xander said I was brainwashed and I or him have no clue!" Faith wailed.
"Calm down, guys. You can stay with us," Lyon said.
"But, for now. The important thing is to find more information. Info is the key," I said, resting my hand against the rocky wall of the cave/cliff.
"Uh...Zoe?" Xander said as he pointed on the arm I'm leaning on. I looked at it.
It was in the wall!!!
"Um...can you take your hand out?" Lyon asked. I pulled it out and stared at it.
"Can you put your face in it?" Faith asked excitedly.
"What?! I possibly won't breathe!!!" I yelled.
"No, this cliff could be magical. Maybe its a portal and we can step through it and get somewhere else!" she said happily. I shot a glance at Lyon. He shrugged. I guess it was worth a try.
I stuck my head in the wall, hoping that I wouldn't die with my face stuck in rock. Instead, I almost got blinded. There was a bright light there that shone fiercely. I took my head out immediately and rubbed my eyes.
"Are you okay?" Xander asked.
"I almost got blinded by some rock, what do you think?" I retorted.
"Let me try," Lyon asked. I looked up.
"Wait, Lyon!" I warned, but he stuck his head in anyway. I pulled on him until he popped out of the wall.
"You're right, Zoe. I think my eyes could have burst if I stayed there much longer," he muttered.
"Lemme try!" Faith blurted.
"NO!!! Lyon and I are hurt already.. We don't need blinded people on our team. Let me try again. If I die, at least you guys will live and I'll remember that I almost saved your lives!" I said. I stuck my head in the wall. This time, the light was gone. Instead I saw a beautiful brunette with straightened hair. I cautiously walked through and saw myself in a flowing white gown tied with a gold belt. I was wearing gold slippers. Not my taste, but it was okay.
"Are you Zoe Gi? The one Mistress Noelle has talked about?" she asked.
"Er...I guess so," I said.
"And if you are Zoe, then where are your companions?" she asked again. I could hear their voices yelling to me to come back.
"Er...outside. Um...who are you and what is this place?" I asked.
"First, get your friends. Then, I will lead you to the destination," she said. I walked back out the portal thingy.
"C'mon, guys. It's safe in here," I said as I stuck my head out. Lyon widened his eyes, but he followed in. The rest did the same. They popped into the portal. Lyon's eyes widened even more when he saw what he was wearing. He was wearing actual sandals, and a robe that was white rimmed with gold. I guess the boys wore the outfit Lyon's wearing and the girl's wear the one I'm wearing.
"Hey, Xander-" Faith started, but she stopped abruptly when she saw Xander gaping at the brunette.
"Hannah?" he said.
"Xander..." her eyes widening, but her expression not changing.
No comments:
Post a Comment