A Story Within A Blog

Sort of like a continuous story on this very blog! Keep watch every Thursday for a new chapter and the first Monday of the month for a mini-chapter! Yeah, many people are reading. If you like, tell your friends! If you don't like, well bleep you. Have fun!

-Arianna

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chapter 6

"Zoe," Faith called in our dorm.


"What is it now?" I asked.


"I was just wondering if I could watch the Grammys tonight. I really want to see if some of my favorite artists made it," Faith asked.


"Faith, you know that-" I started, before I made the mistake at looking at Zoe. She had those puppy eyes on. That's my greatest weakness.


"You know what, let's go watch. Whatever. It reminds me if Bruno Mars made it," I said. Faith squealed. She got the remote and went to the show.


"Aw, crap. It already started!" she said.


"Dude, shut it. Just watch," I retorted. Faith looked a little hurt, but I was already tired and wanted to get this over with.


I heard the door creak. I jumped to my feet and said come in. In came Xander and Lyon.


"What's up? Our TV is broken, so we came to see how you guys are doing," Lyon said holding his hand up.


"Grammys are on? Sweet!" Xander said. He rushed to TV and sat down on our posh sofa next to Faith. Faith scooted over a bit. Lyon and I made our way to the kitchen.


"Your room is cool. It's like ours', but a bit more fancier," Lyon observed.


"I bet your place is less fancier than ours. More of my style," I stated. Lyon smiled.


"You know, it used to be like this too, but I found a cool trick. C'mon , let's get to your room," Lyon said. He slid off the stool and amazingly found my room.


I flopped on the bed and said, "So, what?" Lyon smiled again.


"Purple," he said. Suddenly, the room changed its whole appearance and personality. There was a purple wallpaper decorated with huge scratch-and-smell grape stickers on the wall. The  fan had grape vines on it and a grape emitting a purple light through it in the center. My bed was all purple with splotches of different shades of purple on them. I even had a grape pillow. My chair was shaped as a grape.


"That...is....so....AWESOME!" I yelled. Lyon smiled again.


"If you don't like it, you can always change it later. I said the word 'lion' and it's so amazing. My walls are covered in lion fur!" Lyon said excitedly. I widened my eyes.


"Okay then, 'Egyptian'," I said. Instantly, my room was decorated Egyptian style. My bed had drapes which were covered in amulets. My bed was almost like a sarcophagus and the mattress was a Tempur-pedic. There was a little flowing around my bed and the walls had pyramids on them. From the ceiling, pictures of Egyptian gods were hanging. My fan was made of papyrus and had a bright light glowing from the center.


"Okay, this is pretty cool," Lyon said, sitting in my throne.


Then, I heard the windows break.


"Rolling in the Deeeeep!" Faith sang. Lyon and I rushed out of my bedroom.


"Xander! Give me stats!" I ordered.


"Faith and I were watching the Grammies and then Adele came up to do her performance. Faith started to sing along and when it got to the high note, the window broke!" he yelled.


"It doesn't look broken," Lyon said. He tapped on the window. I could see all the cracks sealing up already.


"What? That's not possible! I even got cut!" Xander said. I looked at his hands. The cuts on them were slowly fading away, leaving the tiniest scars I could ever see. Then, they disappeared.


"Okay, I think you have to go. Lyon, thanks for the tip. C'mon Faith. We're done," I proclaimed.


"'Kay, See ya, Zoe," Lyon said as Xander and him walked out the door.


"Faith. It's time to go to bed," I said. Faith looked upset, but went to her room.


I was about to turn out the lamp when I heard Faith say "Justin Bieber" in her room.


God, I'm not going into her room anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment