"Thank God those tests are over. All I want is some food and a nice plush bed," Faith said. I guess she was right, we hadn't had proper sleep and we haven't had anything to eat since the jailhouse, which only fed us stale bread.
Meanwhile, Xander and Hannah were catching up on things. I guess they could be brother and sister: same brown hair and freckles and green eyes.
I stared all around us. We were finally in the Arc Of Light. The place was so bright, so full of joy. Laughter and happiness was everywhere.
"So, Hannah. Where are we going?" I asked.
"To see Miss Noelle, of course. She lives in the Castle of the Sun. Maybe she'll take you to orientation or something," Hannah, who looked more perked up and alert.
We kept walking down golden streets, ignoring stares of other angels, and found ourselves in a castle to the clouds.
"So, how do we get in?" Lyon asked. The castle had no door or window to climb through, except for the ver top, which had a window big enough to fit an elephant.
"Obvious. Fly to the top," Hannah said, already extending her wings. Xander followed behind and so did the rest of us. We soared through the sky and rushed through the window, which was open. Hannah landed gracefully, while we slid and tried to slow down, almost knocking down to a woman in a flowing white gown and a golden flower crown.
"Your Majesty, here are the newbies," Hannah said, bowing down.
"Yeah, I can tell they're newbies. Heh! Hannah you can leave now! Thank you very much!" she said. Hannah left. Now it was us four, the person in the flower crown, and another angel with braided jet black hair.
"So, welcome to The Arc Of Light! I'm Miss Noelle, leader of the light angels. The black-haired beauty over there is Miss Penny, teacher of the light angels at Angel Academy," the golden flower crown person said. I could tell she was much more happier than Hannah.
"Miss Noelle, I don't know if you know us or not, but I'm Lyon Fullbuster, the golden haired one is Zoe Gi, the brown haired one is Xander Walters; Hannah Walters sister, and the red haired one is Faith," Lyon introduced.
"I know, guys. I've been watching you for a long time through my palm," she said.
"Through your palm?" Faith wondered.
"Oh, I forgot, you don't know me very well... I have long term sight abilities. Such as this. Come here, children," Miss Noelle said. We scrambled around her throne and stared at her left hand. Soon, a boxed image appeared of another angel at some school trying to control their flying.
"That is SO cool!" Xander exclaimed.
"I guess it is, but its nothing compared to your elemental talents and many more. You see, angels aren't really servants, more life mutations and powers in one person. Angels don't come very often in this world. And if they do, we have to make sure they don't become a fallen angel and become one of the Dark Angels," Noelle said.
"Wait, what's a dark angel?" Lyon asked.
"Dark Angels are the leaders of the dark society. Leader is Shadow Wing, the worst of them all. His goal in life is to kill everyone except for the Dark Society and Arc of Light," Miss Noelle explained.
"That doesn't make any sense! Why wouldn't he kill us?" Lyon said.
"He wants a full out war between us. Light v.s. Dark. We have to stop this obviously. We can't have every being die on Earth. God made those. We can't let his creation go to waste!" Miss Noelle explained.
"Who's in the Dark Society?" I asked.
"Well...there are the Dark Angels, who are the strongest, followed by the werewolves and vampires, then the ghouls and zombies. There's one werewolf there who is a spy on our side. When he sees you and he says the phrase "Justice For The Light" you know he's trustworthy," she explained.
"Who's on our side?" I asked.
"The Light Angels, who are us, spirits, wizards, witches, and mutations," Miss Noelle answered.
"Wait, let me absorb all this info. You're Miss Noelle, leader of the Light. Shadow Wing is the leader of the Dark. Shadow Wing wants a full fledge war of us, but he first has to kill the humans, which he is already. We have to stop him and the Dark Society with us, The Arc of Light. In the Dark Society, they have the fallen-" Faith said.
"Dark," Xander corrected.
"-dark angels, werewolves, zombies, vampires, and ghouls. We have the Light Angels, witches, wizards and mutations," Faith continued.
"Correct, correct, correct!" Miss Noelle said happily.
"Is that everything?" I asked.
"Um... I think- Oh, wait! You have special skills with the elements. Elemental magic is very, very rare. You will all have special sessions to improve your skills. Along with your core classes. The tests you took? There's a bunch of data and we'll use that to place you in your core classes," Miss Noelle said.
"No math?" Lyon said.
"No math," she replied.
"Sweet! When do we begin?" I asked.
"Two days from now. Faith and Zoe, you'll be staying on room 711 floor seventeen in the girl's dorm. Lyon and Xander will stay 934 floor nine in the boys dorm," Miss Noelle said.
"Thanks! We'll get going then," Faith said. We outstretched our wings and flew our way out.
"Those kids, could it be the prophecy?" Miss Noelle wondered out loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment